- 1 4-ounce piece of wild salmon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 russet potato
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, melted
- handful of fresh kale, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Rub the salmon with the olive oil, and sprinkle the parsley and black pepper on top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until well-done, but not dried out.
- Meanwhile, boil the potato in plenty of boiling water until soft.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Wipe out the pan used for the potatoes, and add 1 tablespoon of the butter to the pan over medium heat.
- Saute the kale until wilted, about 4 minutes.
- Mash the potatoes, and stir in the remaining butter, sour cream, milk and kale.
- Flake the salmon into pieces for baby (or puree with water for younger babies), and serve with potato-kale puree.
(recipes from dessertfortwo)