I remember my mom once told me before that Flounder (左口鱼) taste very good but hardly see it selling in the market nowadays. Surprisingly it is very to cook with a superb taste too.
(recipe from myrecipes.com)
Time: 16 mins
Difficult level: easy
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind (about 3 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) flounder fillets
- Cooking spray
- Lemon wedges (optional)
Step by step:
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Place fillets on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Rub garlic mixture evenly over fillets.
- Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.