A yummy and interesting recipe for toddler.
(image from rasamalaysia.com)
Serves 2 | Prep Time: 20 minutes | Bake Time: 15 minutes
8 oz frozen snapper / kurau / grouper (thawed), cut into nugget pieces
1 cup panko (bread crumbs)
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 large eggs, lightly beaten cooking spray
Step by step:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut the fish into 1.5-2 inches pieces, pat fry with paper towels. Set on a dish.
- Spread panko in a thin layer on rimmed baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, until light brown.
- Transfer the panko to a shallow dish and mix in the Parmesan cheese and salt. Drizzle the oil and mix well.
- Set out the flour and eggs in separate dishes.
- Place a wire rack on the baking sheet, lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In small batches, coat the fish in flour, shaking off any excess, dip in egg, and lastly coat well with panko.
- Transfer to the rack. Bake the fish until desired tenderness, about 15 minutes, turning when halfway through.
- Serve the fish nuggets with ketchup.
Recipe from rasamalaysia.com